- Sat, 21:54: I have finally got my feed curated again so it gives me stories on moon puke: http://t.co/N4G6WAOJBk
- Sat, 21:54: Cute animals http://t.co/ajT3pHHGPK
- Sat, 21:54: Art: http://t.co/QrbbypQKw9
- Sat, 21:54: Superheroes http://t.co/1ZvIGjoV6K
- Sat, 21:55: All things Shakespeare: http://t.co/yeHRIcSSKg
- Sat, 21:55: And all things Cumberbatch http://t.co/NzJaHEUhxJ
- Sat, 21:56: But now I must go because it's supposed to get up to 42C here and my PC is already screaming fit to burst.
- Sun, 05:28: 44C ack I'm melting.
- Sun, 05:33: RT @beatonna: I do this amazing party trick with the jug and - goddamn it no one ever pays attention http://t.co/btiQHNY48J
- Sun, 05:44: That was the much trumpeted storm? I want my money back. Bit of a rumble and a dribble of rain? Weak, man, weak. It's hot, gimme some rain.
Thu, 12:35: RT @ TheOldHollywood: Groucho Marx and Diana Ross on the dancefloor during a party given by Bobby Darin at his home in Bel-Air,…
Tue, 12:33: RT @ met_greekroman: Antimenes Painter, Terracotta neck-amphora (jar) of Panathenaic shape, ca. 520 B.C. https://t.co/bWeZLNuAiD…