- Mon, 21:27: RT @SoVeryBritish: "Anyway, it doesn't matter" - Translation: I will never forgive you for this
- Mon, 21:44: RT @SydOperaHouse: Ahead of Sydney Opera House's opening, @auspost produced this 7 cent stamp to mark the occasion. #australia #archives ht…
- Mon, 21:50: RT @SydOperaHouse: Final 5 days of @SydneyTheatreCo's fantastic production of Maxim Gorky's Children Of The Sun: http://t.co/ZKk7LlSlRL htt…
- Mon, 21:58: Saw Calpurnica Descending last night. that was daft, but fun.http://t.co/Jdn4Xn8hp0
- Mon, 21:59: Though I wonder what it says about local tv programming, that I am way too versed in diva tropes without even trying.
- Mon, 22:01: Not the campest thing I saw last night. Either I was v.tired or the Supernatural boys *were* saying lines that should exist only in my head.
- Mon, 22:03: It's a grand night when Mark Sheppard almost out divas Paul Capsis. But now I must do another job app. Oh, mercy.
- Mon, 23:50: He was my hero. We'll no see his like again. http://t.co/QafbEDpR8L
- Tue, 00:01: Gough Whitlam, he gave me an indoor toilet and an education. He was the man http://t.co/7H0srT99E8 and http://t.co/g0fF2ktTsb
- Tue, 00:18: I got :(11 out of 12! ) http://t.co/mbGpb1HyGS via @play_buzz
Fri, 19:43: RT @ ticiaverveer: The replicated lighting was based as much as possible on archaeological evidence, and included 5 replicated…
Thu, 13:06: RT @ OzKitsch: Relaxing on the patio at Rose Seidler House, Wahroonga, 1951. Architecture and mural by Harry Seidler, "a New…
Wed, 16:16: RT @ OldSydneyAlbum: Amazing night view of Clarence Street, looking north from Druitt Street on 14th June 1936. [@ statelibrarynsw]…