- Mon, 07:56: Today we planted all the fruit trees we carried home from the shops. Well, the apples I planted 2 years ago are still going, just.
- Mon, 07:57: 2 pomegranates, 4 figs and something called a Brazillian cherry, which sounds kinda wrong.
- Mon, 07:59: Also did washing. Viscose and Elastane sound like they're characters from Victor Hugo or Samuel Beckett
- Mon, 08:01: Since it's pirate day, Toby 1 http://t.co/5395jnDEry
- Mon, 08:02: And Toby 02 (yes, Schmitz, you're #2, you totally bailed on Hamlet, man): http://t.co/u8uFm8BDrd
- Mon, 08:19: Just had another rejection email, but since it started Dear Insert Name I'm not going to cry too many tears of blood over that one.
Still with the allergies in extremis, and hacking away at all the weeds and scrubbing away at the mould is supposed to help but in action is really,…
I'm wearing my boots today, the ones I cursed and cursed myself for impulse buying and having to awkwardly lug all the way back from Canberra. I love…
Not a lot to say since I'm not allowed to talk about what I did, what's bothering me greatly, the terrible setbacks and small triumphs of a tiny…