- Mon, 07:56: Today we planted all the fruit trees we carried home from the shops. Well, the apples I planted 2 years ago are still going, just.
- Mon, 07:57: 2 pomegranates, 4 figs and something called a Brazillian cherry, which sounds kinda wrong.
- Mon, 07:59: Also did washing. Viscose and Elastane sound like they're characters from Victor Hugo or Samuel Beckett
- Mon, 08:01: Since it's pirate day, Toby 1 http://t.co/5395jnDEry
- Mon, 08:02: And Toby 02 (yes, Schmitz, you're #2, you totally bailed on Hamlet, man): http://t.co/u8uFm8BDrd
- Mon, 08:19: Just had another rejection email, but since it started Dear Insert Name I'm not going to cry too many tears of blood over that one.
I should have waited before posting yesterday, but I will post my rebuttal to myself here. I’m still annoyed that I found Wonder Woman such…
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…
‘The earth had been pulverised, blown and blasted out of all semblance of what it once was. Not a blade of grass, not a tree or bush showed…