- Sat, 00:42: Wtf. Just over flown by an entire squadron of bi-planes. Has the Kaiser declared war? So F. cool though.
- Sat, 07:33: Ah, that's what it was, those magnificent men and their flying machines. http://t.co/IpNoD2abHr
- Sat, 07:35: Thought it might have been the RAAF off to war. Well, there have been budget cuts. Stop that pigeon...
- Sat, 07:37: Just back from NT Live Medea. Helen McCrory. Wow. Just wow.
- Sat, 07:38: Medea for brand power: 'As a busy mum...'
- Sat, 07:40: RT @ntlive: 'McCrory unleashes demons of rage' @smh reviews #Medea: http://t.co/IN9i7M61oE http://t.co/TgY7RmhH50
- Sat, 07:41: RT @ntlive: Australia: #Medea screenings start today! Find your nearest: http://t.co/f5mVs2w13o http://t.co/6fa5dAaHqg
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…