- Wed, 21:36: RT @WilliamShatner: Dearest Fox, Please give back Firefly if you are not going to use it. 😉 My best, Bill
- Wed, 22:14: Since I can't talk local politics, something on Outlander: http://t.co/YtAHtCl8MB
- Wed, 22:14: Your Richard III update: http://t.co/DTukpdzLCD
- Wed, 22:15: And a giant squid: http://t.co/5SHLjotP4J
- Thu, 11:55: The rake's progress of British actors: gobby young s**te, grumpy detective, doddering desk sergeant.
- Thu, 11:56: Just found young Rupert Graves being obnoxious in Morse. That's going to come back on him, tee hee.
- Thu, 11:57: To the friends who have given comfort, practical advice and leads, thank you. Just, thank you.
Tue, 12:33: RT @ met_greekroman: Antimenes Painter, Terracotta neck-amphora (jar) of Panathenaic shape, ca. 520 B.C. https://t.co/bWeZLNuAiD…
Mon, 13:44: RT @ MrTimDunn: Wouldn’t the world be such a more interesting place - if only more of us felt able to ask & show & tell…