- Wed, 21:36: RT @WilliamShatner: Dearest Fox, Please give back Firefly if you are not going to use it. 😉 My best, Bill
- Wed, 22:14: Since I can't talk local politics, something on Outlander: http://t.co/YtAHtCl8MB
- Wed, 22:14: Your Richard III update: http://t.co/DTukpdzLCD
- Wed, 22:15: And a giant squid: http://t.co/5SHLjotP4J
- Thu, 11:55: The rake's progress of British actors: gobby young s**te, grumpy detective, doddering desk sergeant.
- Thu, 11:56: Just found young Rupert Graves being obnoxious in Morse. That's going to come back on him, tee hee.
- Thu, 11:57: To the friends who have given comfort, practical advice and leads, thank you. Just, thank you.
Monday: It's an ill wind and all that, and there is one good thing to have come from the McCarthy witch hunts, albeit indirectly, and that is…
I should probably have to put a little more effort into the housework and stop slacking off so much, I realise, as Miss Havisham's house showed me…
FRIDAY: Ooh, I'm getting in trouble for not reading emails. Sorry. Been really, really busy and it's way too hot for my poor old wheezing lap top.…