- Sun, 21:28: One of my parrots dropped onto my shoulder, in Pitt St of all places, to see what was up. How do I explain? Just looking sad should do it.
- Sun, 21:58: Just the very article I need to read today (sigh): http://t.co/IHfGKHMCqZ
- Sun, 21:59: Some con stuff, since I hads no camera: http://t.co/nAl8Mo8OJI and http://t.co/A5kehAJXO7
- Sun, 22:00: Yes, I went. I'd bought the tickets months and months ago and I already had my weekly bus ticket so why stay at home watching paint peel?
- Mon, 03:41: My first job rejection is in. Yay. #cantaffordtoestcatfood
- Mon, 03:45: Sorry to be such s drama queen but until now I've been a productive member of society. And now I'm not.
Thu, 13:16: RT @ EJBrand: Nice to see that hiding-a-fart-by-creaking-your-chair was already alive & well in the 1750s 😳…
Wed, 20:31: (Includes dazzle ships 🤩) The artists who outwitted the Nazis https://t.co/V5ZP12hx8W via @ BBC_Culture Wed, 20:44: RT @…
Tue, 17:47: RT @ naagovau: A surprised Boobook owl is caught on camera by Australian News and Information Bureau photographer Harry Frauca,…