- Thu, 21:14: RT @neilhimself: Best surprise of the day running into @AnthonySHead, one of my favourite actors, so amazing in @BBCRadio4 Neverwhere. http…
- Thu, 21:16: RT @wilw: Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla. I got you a cake, but Thomas Edison stole it.
- Thu, 21:32: The glass ceiling at NGV. At least it's pretty. http://t.co/PJlXIrZQBr
- Thu, 21:57: You've seen the vase now read the book. #iliad http://t.co/ie0FBumGQq
- Thu, 21:59: Just read an article on national humiliation. It's about WWI and Brazil (heh) but it applies to the Iliad, too http://t.co/HDcyAWvWiZ
- Fri, 09:17: Ruined three chairs today. That's what they get for making me come in for meetings meetings meetings on a doona day.
- Fri, 09:20: Tee hee they look like some lame vocal group from the early 70s. And not in a good way. There is no good way http://t.co/6wYm7dLkcI
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…
Mon, 12:20: RT @ timritchie: As I cycled across the Harbour Bridge in the dark this morning (just after 4am) I could taste the smoke from…