- Thu, 21:14: RT @neilhimself: Best surprise of the day running into @AnthonySHead, one of my favourite actors, so amazing in @BBCRadio4 Neverwhere. http…
- Thu, 21:16: RT @wilw: Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla. I got you a cake, but Thomas Edison stole it.
- Thu, 21:32: The glass ceiling at NGV. At least it's pretty. http://t.co/PJlXIrZQBr
- Thu, 21:57: You've seen the vase now read the book. #iliad http://t.co/ie0FBumGQq
- Thu, 21:59: Just read an article on national humiliation. It's about WWI and Brazil (heh) but it applies to the Iliad, too http://t.co/HDcyAWvWiZ
- Fri, 09:17: Ruined three chairs today. That's what they get for making me come in for meetings meetings meetings on a doona day.
- Fri, 09:20: Tee hee they look like some lame vocal group from the early 70s. And not in a good way. There is no good way http://t.co/6wYm7dLkcI
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…
Well, my ovaries have good and proper exploded. It was the full Edwardian drag what done it, which I have a decided thing for, and then, yikes, the…
For a very brief window, due to a random rearrangement of desks, I am working with folks who can sing the Jetsons’ theme song, quote Are…