- Tue, 00:43: Heartbroken http://t.co/iKL4vosySr
- Tue, 00:44: RT @louisebrealey: The audience weeping, screaming & rocking with laughter as Rik & Ade lose the plot. Perfect. (via @kayaburgess) https://…
- Tue, 00:44: RT @YeOldBristolian: @MickPuck great quote from Rik's long time comedy partner... http://t.co/brQ9dwnDWU
- Tue, 00:52: RT @exitthelemming: Rik, B'Stard, Richie, Flashheart… To have created one peerless TV arse is an achievement. With Mayall they just kept co…
- Tue, 00:55: RT @neilhimself: Beautiful. RT @douglasmarshall: Stuck on the fridge at BBC Hull - "How to write good" http://t.co/6gKbMde952
- Tue, 01:01: Oh, that was hard going. So much of my feed was grief over Rik. Says something. He will be missed.
- Tue, 07:31: Damn you, Adam Hills, you made me cry http://t.co/abCKJniZaq
- Tue, 07:41: Looking forward to my avocado on toast all day, then slip, bounce, skid, splot. So, that's dry toast then. Sigh. This has not been my week.
- Tue, 07:42: Cool article on last night's GoT (if they hurt one hair on Sam's head...) We watched it in the dark and rain: http://t.co/fJEYMWCe9M
- Tue, 07:43: And for some much needed amusement, bear stealing bins. yabbadabbadoo: http://t.co/7l89OBhmk6
Fri, 12:22: RT @ PulpLibrarian: Working from home vs working in the office. https://t.co/jSAxwZmO4u Fri, 12:29: RT @ JaneAustenLIVES: The…
Thu, 17:36: RT @ nationaltrust: It's fair to say blossom has brightened up the world around us - just look at these snaps you've shared with us…
Wed, 18:00: RT @ MarcDavenant: People frozen in time amid the swirling crowds on Le Gare Saint-Lazare, Paris, 1959, by Frank Horvat. I love…