- Tue, 03:42: Most excellent cast in the most excellent Noises Off. Thanks for letting me hop the taxi, I got home safely :) Love youse all.
- Tue, 03:46: But, dear Noises Off crew, I forgot to ask, what happens if you discover the 70s was your decade. Because, seriously, Josh, rockin' it.
- Tue, 03:57: RT @qikipedia: Headless photographs were all the rage in the 19th century... http://t.co/rtJoda5bpL
- Tue, 05:24: Photo: The Brit(ish) List: http://t.co/bcmBEVsVv1 The Cumberbomb, and more… http://t.co/ix0pDd5PmN
- Tue, 06:29: Before I forget, the understated elrgance of the period dress of noises Off https://t.co/TXDtLpI5Ui
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…