- Sat, 04:58: That moment in the first ever Doctor Who story where they rip up the 'no bug eyed monsters' clause.
- Sat, 05:20: Is that rain I hear even though it's sunny? No, rain doesn't pop off the path - that's hail. Eeep.
- Sat, 05:22: Creepy statues: http://t.co/gEX3F9FY5J
- Sat, 05:22: Robots: http://t.co/w1lHnjDkuv
- Sat, 05:22: Creatures: http://t.co/XGeKhLezZQ
- Sat, 07:47: Photo: The Brit(ish) List: http://t.co/zldIDtMITy Doctor Who special edition http://t.co/AXwhiGCtDD
Fri, 12:22: RT @ PulpLibrarian: Working from home vs working in the office. https://t.co/jSAxwZmO4u Fri, 12:29: RT @ JaneAustenLIVES: The…
Thu, 17:36: RT @ nationaltrust: It's fair to say blossom has brightened up the world around us - just look at these snaps you've shared with us…
Wed, 18:00: RT @ MarcDavenant: People frozen in time amid the swirling crowds on Le Gare Saint-Lazare, Paris, 1959, by Frank Horvat. I love…