- Sat, 04:58: That moment in the first ever Doctor Who story where they rip up the 'no bug eyed monsters' clause.
- Sat, 05:20: Is that rain I hear even though it's sunny? No, rain doesn't pop off the path - that's hail. Eeep.
- Sat, 05:22: Creepy statues: http://t.co/gEX3F9FY5J
- Sat, 05:22: Robots: http://t.co/w1lHnjDkuv
- Sat, 05:22: Creatures: http://t.co/XGeKhLezZQ
- Sat, 07:47: Photo: The Brit(ish) List: http://t.co/zldIDtMITy Doctor Who special edition http://t.co/AXwhiGCtDD
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…
Thu, 12:35: RT @ TheOldHollywood: Groucho Marx and Diana Ross on the dancefloor during a party given by Bobby Darin at his home in Bel-Air,…