- Mon, 20:27: Saw R+J last night. Twas rather good. A bit Bazzy, but good. Was sad when the OTT Merc. exited, but the nurse stole the show.
- Mon, 20:28: And Shakespeare in an Oz accent is about as authentic as you can get it: http://t.co/PbYmbPzhH0
- Mon, 20:30: NT Live's Othello was the best, though. OMG, yes. A rolling disaster of deeply flawed and insecure menfolk.
- Mon, 20:32: Muppet computer goes mad (warning; cute): http://t.co/j7kRDLfSpk
- Mon, 20:41: I do understand why people tell me so proudly they never read fiction. when did dreaming become illegal? http://t.co/RfOerofNUz
- Mon, 20:51: As if you could, puny god #teamthor http://t.co/5YeDWnrMH6
Mon, 12:40: RT @ timritchie: Standing on Barangaroo Reserve, looking across the harbour to North Sydney on a chilly morning with colourful dawn…
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…