- Sun, 21:16: Things I didn't know yesterday: Leigh Bowery was Australian. http://t.co/tUJdQjCVgM
- Mon, 04:53: The past is black and white 1: http://t.co/maDaN08Bmr
- Mon, 04:53: The past is black and white 2: http://t.co/kTphkC6Ar4
- Mon, 05:03: When art goes to war: Dazzle ships: http://t.co/qRF2CuESv0
- Mon, 05:08: There was a baddie in Doctor Who dressed so boldly the Peanut Gallery said he looked like a dazzle ship (not a compliment)...
- Mon, 05:09: But what the well dressed alien was wearing in 1979 was a cravat: http://t.co/joiI8mWx8S
Thu, 12:35: RT @ TheOldHollywood: Groucho Marx and Diana Ross on the dancefloor during a party given by Bobby Darin at his home in Bel-Air,…
Tue, 12:33: RT @ met_greekroman: Antimenes Painter, Terracotta neck-amphora (jar) of Panathenaic shape, ca. 520 B.C. https://t.co/bWeZLNuAiD…