- Wed, 21:32: Oh, get a grip, as if they'd ever cast a woman as the Doctor with all the vitriol and violence directed at those of the XX persuasion.
- Wed, 21:33: Speaking of revenge fantasies: http://t.co/TyjGde2J1u
- Wed, 21:49: Would the NSA be all over you if you were a fan of the Essendon FC? (If so, bad luck): http://t.co/fIyGrh3KZa
- Thu, 10:11: The day vanity project was redefined: http://t.co/33X2SVxogc
- Thu, 10:23: I do, I do believe in fairies: http://t.co/45p1fAnDy9
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…