- Sun, 22:39: I want to move to a new town where the people are nice.
- Sun, 22:40: Mr Purefoy, always a joy: http://t.co/v3BJOJRU
- Sun, 22:40: And praise be for Tom Hollander, the only one who made me snort with laughter through the snuffle of tears.
- Sun, 22:48: Misc news 1: Dung beetles guided by Milky Way http://t.co/O3Q9ix2X
- Sun, 22:49: Misc news 2: Why did men stop wearing high heels? http://t.co/KvSLHRAe
- Sun, 22:50: Misc news 3: ABC's Martin Fry and Anne Dudley on The Lexicon of Love http://t.co/aV03Mb9d
- Sun, 22:50: Misc news 4: Hundreds of lost William Blake etchings discovered at a Manchester Library http://t.co/5fVTtBIH
- Sun, 23:56: Another Brit(ish) List is up: http://t.co/G9hwwgDS Henry Cavill, Men's Heath December… http://t.co/sBfcm57X
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…
Thu, 12:35: RT @ TheOldHollywood: Groucho Marx and Diana Ross on the dancefloor during a party given by Bobby Darin at his home in Bel-Air,…