- Wed, 20:40: Watching Hook get heckled by two prattish kids up the back is one of the more priceless moments of theatre I've seen. http://t.co/RfLPVFih
- Wed, 20:45: RT @shariv67: When I go back to a guy's place, and it's lit with candles all around, I know exactly what to expect. Human sacrifice.
- Thu, 11:40: Now why didn't I think of that? http://t.co/XINoDkJ0
- Thu, 11:45: I has a picture. http://t.co/UMmXPUzn
- Thu, 11:45: Trees http://t.co/Z0IMPJop
Monday: It's an ill wind and all that, and there is one good thing to have come from the McCarthy witch hunts, albeit indirectly, and that is…
I should probably have to put a little more effort into the housework and stop slacking off so much, I realise, as Miss Havisham's house showed me…
FRIDAY: Ooh, I'm getting in trouble for not reading emails. Sorry. Been really, really busy and it's way too hot for my poor old wheezing lap top.…