- Wed, 20:40: Watching Hook get heckled by two prattish kids up the back is one of the more priceless moments of theatre I've seen. http://t.co/RfLPVFih
- Wed, 20:45: RT @shariv67: When I go back to a guy's place, and it's lit with candles all around, I know exactly what to expect. Human sacrifice.
- Thu, 11:40: Now why didn't I think of that? http://t.co/XINoDkJ0
- Thu, 11:45: I has a picture. http://t.co/UMmXPUzn
- Thu, 11:45: Trees http://t.co/Z0IMPJop
It was the worst of times, and the worst of times. And it was my own silly fault. First I sat in the damp, freezing cold lecture hall all Saturday…
So I saw someone rocking the full Chrissie Hynde this morning, and I did think for a minute, in my bleary, sleep deprived state, that maybe that dvd…
After a particularly rough day, because I just love judgemental twats getting up in my face, it was a cheery evening with a barely bloody drinkable…