- Mon, 13:35: Happy new year. So glad the neighbours didn't take out Leonardo with the tracer rounds as he flew over.
- Mon, 13:37: Right, I'm orf. Avagoodone.
- Mon, 21:52: It takes a special kind of person to start mowing the lawn loudly at 8 am on new year's day.
- Mon, 22:03: Hee. an ancestor ran a disorderly house metres away from where i sit at work. hey, at least they were owner/manager - grin.
- Mon, 22:04: Down the street was my notorious ancestral Rev and his sham marriage shop. Hee. and you want me to behave in 2013? Not in the blood, dearie.
- Mon, 22:05: Adam Green: The Spectacular Thefts of Apollo Robbins, Pickpocket : The New Yorker http://t.co/FBDSOTiJ via @NewYorker
Tue, 12:50: RT @ klia00: ABBA would be proud! 😊💗 Tue, 12:50: RT @ met_greekroman: Gold earring, late 4th–3rd century B.C.…
Mon, 12:40: RT @ timritchie: Standing on Barangaroo Reserve, looking across the harbour to North Sydney on a chilly morning with colourful dawn…
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…