- Mon, 13:35: Happy new year. So glad the neighbours didn't take out Leonardo with the tracer rounds as he flew over.
- Mon, 13:37: Right, I'm orf. Avagoodone.
- Mon, 21:52: It takes a special kind of person to start mowing the lawn loudly at 8 am on new year's day.
- Mon, 22:03: Hee. an ancestor ran a disorderly house metres away from where i sit at work. hey, at least they were owner/manager - grin.
- Mon, 22:04: Down the street was my notorious ancestral Rev and his sham marriage shop. Hee. and you want me to behave in 2013? Not in the blood, dearie.
- Mon, 22:05: Adam Green: The Spectacular Thefts of Apollo Robbins, Pickpocket : The New Yorker http://t.co/FBDSOTiJ via @NewYorker
I should have waited before posting yesterday, but I will post my rebuttal to myself here. I’m still annoyed that I found Wonder Woman such…
‘The earth had been pulverised, blown and blasted out of all semblance of what it once was. Not a blade of grass, not a tree or bush showed…
I was going to say no weeds or household chores were hurt in the making of this post, but I did have a bit of a hack at the jungle on Sunday, and I…