- Sat, 19:17: Doctor Who: exclusive Radio Times photos of Jon Pertwee's 1970s dinosaur encounter http://t.co/wwSBar8V
- Sat, 19:18: Google doodle celebrates 'Star Trek's' birthday http://t.co/I10yabMQ
- Sat, 19:34: Chesty Bond is apparently doing a cameo in #whitecollar http://t.co/QHF0QpcZ
- Sat, 19:36: Other people have lives, family, do things. I'm still working on the same files from 2004. Misery is me.
- Sat, 21:07: Doctor Who. Click. Watch. My fave show does this. Why can't others? Oh, who cares, I have my Doctor http://t.co/P88vzHvX
- Sat, 21:32: Doctor Who before breakfast. Finally the 21stC gets to my house.
- Sun, 07:23: There is nothing whisky cannot do: http://t.co/faL3GDOo
I should have waited before posting yesterday, but I will post my rebuttal to myself here. I’m still annoyed that I found Wonder Woman such…
‘The earth had been pulverised, blown and blasted out of all semblance of what it once was. Not a blade of grass, not a tree or bush showed…
I was going to say no weeds or household chores were hurt in the making of this post, but I did have a bit of a hack at the jungle on Sunday, and I…