- Thu, 21:56: The Amazing Spider-Man and the iron law for superheroes: less is more http://t.co/i5IHTAx5
- Thu, 21:56: Church vs beer: using Twitter to map regional differences in US culture http://t.co/diRsbZAo
- Thu, 21:57: Forget Gender, Try Geography: Magic Mike Scores in Red States, Ted in Blue http://t.co/M2tsyqfa
- Thu, 21:58: ...so beer + Ted, and church + Magic Mike? Okay..... (btw, quaint to see the old civil wars lines ain't moved in the last two centuries)
- Thu, 22:12: Insects and spiders that have mastered the art of disguise http://t.co/KQFiYgjI
- Fri, 00:03: After admiring a gentleman's prk buns yesterday (not a euphenism), I was gifted with one today. Yummy.
- Fri, 00:04: I was especially pleased as I was just having strips torn off me. A gift of a pork bun can be just the thing, sometimes.
Mon, 13:44: RT @ MrTimDunn: Wouldn’t the world be such a more interesting place - if only more of us felt able to ask & show & tell…
Sat, 13:16: RT @ CSIRO: Yes, it's true what they say, better the (thorny) devil you know. 😈 The sharp spine of the thorny devil makes it…