- Thu, 21:59: Mr Olyphant (rest of article on blog this evening) http://t.co/4es0qLnc
- Thu, 22:05: Dear @neilhimself, thanks to your lovely missus and her updates, I've had Wham's Last Christmas stuck in my head all week. Truly wicked. ;-)
- Thu, 22:10: Ouch. Being scolded for not being home to feed a hungry parrot, who is sitting in a tree near my window at work being very cross.
- Fri, 04:06: Iron Age coins discovered in Jersey after 30-year search http://t.co/c3LrfXtT
- Fri, 04:06: Archaeologists in Greece uncover Roman road http://t.co/WHnHilmE
- Fri, 04:20: 'The Star Wars That I Used To Know': Gotye Parody Goes Viral (VIDEO) http://t.co/zNhL4kBN via @HuffPostEnt
- Fri, 10:57: The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/7QyFT1Yn
- Fri, 11:56: As promised, scans: http://t.co/1MHW0ZZB (Olyphant, Bomer, True Blood...) Also, Romans.
Thu, 13:16: RT @ EJBrand: Nice to see that hiding-a-fart-by-creaking-your-chair was already alive & well in the 1750s 😳…
Wed, 20:31: (Includes dazzle ships 🤩) The artists who outwitted the Nazis https://t.co/V5ZP12hx8W via @ BBC_Culture Wed, 20:44: RT @…
Tue, 17:47: RT @ naagovau: A surprised Boobook owl is caught on camera by Australian News and Information Bureau photographer Harry Frauca,…