- Thu, 21:59: Mr Olyphant (rest of article on blog this evening) http://t.co/4es0qLnc
- Thu, 22:05: Dear @neilhimself, thanks to your lovely missus and her updates, I've had Wham's Last Christmas stuck in my head all week. Truly wicked. ;-)
- Thu, 22:10: Ouch. Being scolded for not being home to feed a hungry parrot, who is sitting in a tree near my window at work being very cross.
- Fri, 04:06: Iron Age coins discovered in Jersey after 30-year search http://t.co/c3LrfXtT
- Fri, 04:06: Archaeologists in Greece uncover Roman road http://t.co/WHnHilmE
- Fri, 04:20: 'The Star Wars That I Used To Know': Gotye Parody Goes Viral (VIDEO) http://t.co/zNhL4kBN via @HuffPostEnt
- Fri, 10:57: The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/7QyFT1Yn
- Fri, 11:56: As promised, scans: http://t.co/1MHW0ZZB (Olyphant, Bomer, True Blood...) Also, Romans.
Tue, 18:41: 😳😉 https://t.co/CxPrsVbvQQ Tue, 18:43: RT @ YourWullie: Pair of Ford Anglia 105Es leaving the Ballachulish Car Ferry,…
Mon, 12:20: RT @ timritchie: As I cycled across the Harbour Bridge in the dark this morning (just after 4am) I could taste the smoke from…
Sun, 13:14: Sunday in Carriageworks with George. Covered science communication, archetypes, mythology, best source material and sequels. And…