- Thu, 21:59: Mr Olyphant (rest of article on blog this evening) http://t.co/4es0qLnc
- Thu, 22:05: Dear @neilhimself, thanks to your lovely missus and her updates, I've had Wham's Last Christmas stuck in my head all week. Truly wicked. ;-)
- Thu, 22:10: Ouch. Being scolded for not being home to feed a hungry parrot, who is sitting in a tree near my window at work being very cross.
- Fri, 04:06: Iron Age coins discovered in Jersey after 30-year search http://t.co/c3LrfXtT
- Fri, 04:06: Archaeologists in Greece uncover Roman road http://t.co/WHnHilmE
- Fri, 04:20: 'The Star Wars That I Used To Know': Gotye Parody Goes Viral (VIDEO) http://t.co/zNhL4kBN via @HuffPostEnt
- Fri, 10:57: The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/7QyFT1Yn
- Fri, 11:56: As promised, scans: http://t.co/1MHW0ZZB (Olyphant, Bomer, True Blood...) Also, Romans.
Tue, 12:50: RT @ klia00: ABBA would be proud! 😊💗 Tue, 12:50: RT @ met_greekroman: Gold earring, late 4th–3rd century B.C.…
Mon, 12:40: RT @ timritchie: Standing on Barangaroo Reserve, looking across the harbour to North Sydney on a chilly morning with colourful dawn…
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…