- Mon, 12:55: Typing? No. Mending? No. Sorting recycling? No. Ogling pics of Bomer? Check. Sigh. Priorities, right? Still, it's late, what else am I to do
- Mon, 22:00: Actually slept last night. Guess I'm glad I passed that test. Just for a few hours I can pretend I'm not a complete defective.
- Mon, 22:31: This: http://t.co/92Tz2eAZ #hotrenner
- Tue, 03:11: The one lunchbreal I don't go out because it's raining, some busybody lectures me on my need to get out and walk. As in fattyboomsticks.
- Tue, 03:12: I don't have a car. What do you think I do every day? Levitate? I walk kms, thank you very much, often laden with 20kg of groceries
- Tue, 03:13: I knew it woudn't be long before I was made to feel like bashing my head against the floor. Please. Leave me alone. Please.
- Tue, 03:15: RT @Popcorn_Taxi: Happy birthday, Joss Whedon! You have made THE fun/superhero/action/adventure movie of the year thus far...... http:/ ...
- Tue, 03:15: Can I be at home watching dvds now?
- Tue, 09:22: Wine. Buffy (happy birthday, Joss!), Better.
Tue, 12:50: RT @ klia00: ABBA would be proud! 😊💗 Tue, 12:50: RT @ met_greekroman: Gold earring, late 4th–3rd century B.C.…
Mon, 12:40: RT @ timritchie: Standing on Barangaroo Reserve, looking across the harbour to North Sydney on a chilly morning with colourful dawn…
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…