- Thu, 21:52: Grizzling today about wimmin being paid far less than men, combined with our clothes and haircuts costing much, much more. Equality my A.F.
- Thu, 21:53: Speaking of A., so I'm losing the bustle but I get to keep the fat thighs? Thanks so much. This is self loathing turning into spite.
- Thu, 21:54: What started this tirade? Oh just my flannie, which cost $35 more than the Peanut Gallery's fannel shirt. That's all. Harumph.
- Thu, 22:17: Something beautiful on a frustrating Friday: http://t.co/6l8tyYrs
- Fri, 04:09: Life proves a cabaret as Team Amanda receives a giant kick-start to career http://t.co/Z9OHaTEK
- Fri, 09:32: 'Band of Brothers' honored on D-Day anniversary http://t.co/KxKN9nbu
- Fri, 09:43: The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/RPUDav2Z
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…
Wed, 17:47: RT @ statelibrarynsw: One summer day in 1928, State Library visitors saw something quite unusual: a man in a straight-jacket…