- Thu, 21:45: I saw 3 Renner films in one week. I shouldn't do that. Now I have a thing. http://t.co/6W1eg7Qf
- Fri, 03:51: The self-righteous opinions of the better than you #1: http://t.co/J5s9GJol
- Fri, 03:51: The self-righteous opinions of the better than you #2: http://t.co/xGIuTLs1
- Fri, 03:52: Meanwhile, doing a bit of OCR and the fun that entails. I can't tell you the best, so not PC, results, alas, but I'm cryin' here.
- Fri, 03:57: Oh, just got another foad letter re job app. Maybe I should stop laughing so much over potty mouthed scanners (but it's funny).
- Fri, 04:32: Fassy and his beard on the red carpet: http://t.co/A6y2Ry88
- Fri, 09:44: More Genes Than Humans: The Tomato Decoded http://t.co/4V3dQowT
- Fri, 09:45: RT @Ray_Harryhausen: Help us to get a Google Doodle for Ray Harryhausen's 92nd Birthday on June 29th and email google at proposals@googl ...
- Fri, 10:06: The League of Obscure British Actors - The Brit(ish) List: http://t.co/w0G3iRaR Men with Beards.
Fri, 12:22: RT @ PulpLibrarian: Working from home vs working in the office. https://t.co/jSAxwZmO4u Fri, 12:29: RT @ JaneAustenLIVES: The…
Thu, 17:36: RT @ nationaltrust: It's fair to say blossom has brightened up the world around us - just look at these snaps you've shared with us…
Wed, 18:00: RT @ MarcDavenant: People frozen in time amid the swirling crowds on Le Gare Saint-Lazare, Paris, 1959, by Frank Horvat. I love…