- Tue, 22:07: SMO course yesterday with @SilkCharm. Bracing - I have so much work to do now. So much to fix. But good to know where I was going wrong.
- Tue, 22:11: Of course it doesn't help, working behind a massive firewall. I can't even try anything I learnt yesterday. Sigh. But learn I did.
- Tue, 22:18: Ok, yes to Officeworks delivering this the very next day. Too cute (but I still hate the new louder than a 747 PC): http://t.co/Zo6kMXSW
- Wed, 02:32: American parity tour 2012 - part 4: walking around New York, not taking photos, strange encounters and odd sights http://t.co/8Vv6ETR7
- Wed, 02:34: American parity tour 2012 - part 5: trains, planes, buses, trams, wagons (and the Belvoir) http://t.co/qrnJGnnL
Sat, 22:20: RT @ Gleann_lucha: @ TheSiouxfan @ YourWullie One of the best photographs I’ve seen to showcase Holland’s coach building craft.…
Thu, 12:41: RT @ drapedinhistory: Clearly the 1924 National Hairdressers’ Association wasnt a fan of the bobbed hair trend, but they still put…