- Wed, 22:19: Ah, finally something worthwhile after a very grim night. Thank you, oh normally capricious magazine gods.
- Wed, 22:19: Matty: http://t.co/jvCmoIvP
- Wed, 22:20: Fassy 1 http://t.co/8j8lpKSM and 2 http://t.co/2kGmsuxj (dorkness)
- Wed, 22:22: Speaking of Grimm, oh so *that's* why all my pals were asking if I'd seen that episode (nudge nudge, wink wink). Oh, *boys*!
- Wed, 22:29: Speaking of oh, *boys*, I have no words.... (US pals, this one I can't get). http://t.co/JQnI0lM5
- Thu, 04:57: Why are fountain pen sales rising? (Neil Gaiman on his nibs) http://t.co/qYxEQaTs
- Thu, 05:01: When Photoshop goes wrong: 'floating' inspectors cause internet stir http://t.co/O1kwWIGN
- Thu, 05:02: Spike Milligan's epitaph 'I told you I was ill' voted UK's favourite http://t.co/pWdLNTDz
- Thu, 05:17: I gloated too much again. It is bucketing down, I have magazines in my bag, no car and no umbrella. Sigh.
Tue, 17:48: RT @ naagovau: This lovely travel guide for South Australia was issued by the State Tourist Bureau in 1909. It includes facts about…
Sun, 16:32: RT @ NitrateDiva: Great movie in the hot-but-evil husbands cycle of the 1940s. https://t.co/OVI2BQoTAY Sun, 16:40: RT @…