- Wed, 22:19: Ah, finally something worthwhile after a very grim night. Thank you, oh normally capricious magazine gods.
- Wed, 22:19: Matty: http://t.co/jvCmoIvP
- Wed, 22:20: Fassy 1 http://t.co/8j8lpKSM and 2 http://t.co/2kGmsuxj (dorkness)
- Wed, 22:22: Speaking of Grimm, oh so *that's* why all my pals were asking if I'd seen that episode (nudge nudge, wink wink). Oh, *boys*!
- Wed, 22:29: Speaking of oh, *boys*, I have no words.... (US pals, this one I can't get). http://t.co/JQnI0lM5
- Thu, 04:57: Why are fountain pen sales rising? (Neil Gaiman on his nibs) http://t.co/qYxEQaTs
- Thu, 05:01: When Photoshop goes wrong: 'floating' inspectors cause internet stir http://t.co/O1kwWIGN
- Thu, 05:02: Spike Milligan's epitaph 'I told you I was ill' voted UK's favourite http://t.co/pWdLNTDz
- Thu, 05:17: I gloated too much again. It is bucketing down, I have magazines in my bag, no car and no umbrella. Sigh.
So, Melbourne. It was just a week away, me trying to cheer myself up, a consolation prize to myself, because I can’t afford overseas holidays…
Still with the allergies in extremis, and hacking away at all the weeds and scrubbing away at the mould is supposed to help but in action is really,…
I'm wearing my boots today, the ones I cursed and cursed myself for impulse buying and having to awkwardly lug all the way back from Canberra. I love…