- Thu, 03:57: RT @SimonJCLeBON: My thanks to the venerable Nick Rhodes for bring this fact to our attention. http://t.co/zTEtA2Uq
- Thu, 04:02: Finally, Twitter access back. Cue angry noises from me. Twixt IT woes and the snuffles, I'm not happy.
- Thu, 04:03: Anyway, let's see if this works. Oh, and the camera was only saving like 1/300 pics despite me watching it churn away. I hates it.
- Thu, 04:04: So...I did manage to get one pic of the pink elephant. One. You know how many I took. One. Do the math. Harumph. http://t.co/EpSMhuER
- Thu, 04:04: At least I had a nice sunny day at my beloved Space Needle in Seattle: http://t.co/BG0fm1UT
- Thu, 04:05: So lovely some dudes decided to go for a walk. W and TF. http://t.co/xenyy2Ai
- Thu, 04:05: Now with 95% less rats! http://t.co/P6dKU3QF
- Thu, 04:06: 'She's taking the L out!!!' - joyfully passing Seattle denizen
- Thu, 04:07: They had my number. I can't be doing a city that sees me and sees what I'm up to.
- Thu, 04:08: I prefer here, where nobody noticed I was back until late afternoon. Oh, afrer 4 interviews, no word about the job. They had a food court :(
Wed, 20:31: (Includes dazzle ships 🤩) The artists who outwitted the Nazis https://t.co/V5ZP12hx8W via @ BBC_Culture Wed, 20:44: RT @…
Tue, 17:47: RT @ naagovau: A surprised Boobook owl is caught on camera by Australian News and Information Bureau photographer Harry Frauca,…
Mon, 12:46: RT @ VogueParis: How many of these are on your bucket list? https://t.co/IHKsLHBXqE Mon, 17:47: RT @ holland_tom: The only…