- Thu, 03:57: RT @SimonJCLeBON: My thanks to the venerable Nick Rhodes for bring this fact to our attention. http://t.co/zTEtA2Uq
- Thu, 04:02: Finally, Twitter access back. Cue angry noises from me. Twixt IT woes and the snuffles, I'm not happy.
- Thu, 04:03: Anyway, let's see if this works. Oh, and the camera was only saving like 1/300 pics despite me watching it churn away. I hates it.
- Thu, 04:04: So...I did manage to get one pic of the pink elephant. One. You know how many I took. One. Do the math. Harumph. http://t.co/EpSMhuER
- Thu, 04:04: At least I had a nice sunny day at my beloved Space Needle in Seattle: http://t.co/BG0fm1UT
- Thu, 04:05: So lovely some dudes decided to go for a walk. W and TF. http://t.co/xenyy2Ai
- Thu, 04:05: Now with 95% less rats! http://t.co/P6dKU3QF
- Thu, 04:06: 'She's taking the L out!!!' - joyfully passing Seattle denizen
- Thu, 04:07: They had my number. I can't be doing a city that sees me and sees what I'm up to.
- Thu, 04:08: I prefer here, where nobody noticed I was back until late afternoon. Oh, afrer 4 interviews, no word about the job. They had a food court :(
Fri, 13:11: RT @ MoviesSilently: Quick and Dirty Guide to the Original Flash Gordon Serials: The first serial is probably the pulpiest and…
Thu, 17:21: RT @ StuartHumphryes: A snapshot of New York life 102 years ago: I have enhanced this autochrome by amateur photographer John B.…
Wed, 20:34: RT @ timritchie: I got a letter from the government The other day, I opened it and read it It said they were suckers They wanted me…