- Tue, 02:19: So after the interview it was a dash to Broadway. Into Target for some jeans, socks and boots. Oh, those socks. The joy of sox.
- Tue, 02:20: Anyhoo, shucked posh togs for comfy, and settled back into seat for The Avengers. At last. Which was impressive.
- Tue, 02:21: I stayed awake. Which was also impressive. All done in now, though. But guess what? It's alive! Pink pc still has some juice. For now.
- Tue, 02:30: So sleep deprived I thought the sign to Glebe said Glee and panicked for a moment. I was stalked across America by the little dears.
- Tue, 02:31: I could not cross the road without tripping over a cast member. Would be thrilling if I were a fan but, you know, dinky - smirk.
- Tue, 02:32: Never mind. I saw Mr Corden on stage. Mission accomplished.
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…