- Sun, 10:27: RT @simonpegg: As promised, Sherlock and Nicholas Angel simultaneously realise who the murderer is... http://t.co/6ansYTZ5
- Sun, 10:38: Hey all. Back in abode after long and uncomfy flight. Unpacked, two loads of washing done, coffee and papers.
- Sun, 10:40: Then a wee nap, a blurry jet lagged viewing of Grimm then I found that damned elusive pimpernel on telly.
- Sun, 10:41: I'll try and borrow a pc, and a brain, later. Tomorrow am far more busy than I can possibly cope with. Want to show and tell. Can't. Sigh.
- Sun, 10:44: Can't tonight. Still wibbly wobbly from time travel (skipped Sat). It's another cup of tea and Hiddles on telly, I think.
- Sun, 11:28: I remember the first time I saw Hiddles, skipping onto the stage of Othello. I leant forward. Still leaning forward. Loki tomorrow maybe?
Tue, 12:50: RT @ klia00: ABBA would be proud! 😊💗 Tue, 12:50: RT @ met_greekroman: Gold earring, late 4th–3rd century B.C.…
Mon, 12:40: RT @ timritchie: Standing on Barangaroo Reserve, looking across the harbour to North Sydney on a chilly morning with colourful dawn…
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…