- Fri, 18:14: RT @simonpegg: Here's fun - "This is Benedict on Simon's twitter. Hello world, excited about bringing Sherlock series 2 to PBS on Sunday ...
- Fri, 18:16: About to bid adieu to Seattle. Thanks for the rain and bread pudding.
- Fri, 18:18: Seriously, it was good to go out with real people. Should have taken pics. I do have friends. Just not in 10, 000+ km of home.
- Sat, 00:34: LAX at last. Hanging out for the last leg of epic journey. Don't know when I'll post more pics. PC is kaput. Down to just phone now. Sigh.
- Sat, 02:18: I was right. Getting in the front door may not be possible. Told ya. Sigh.
- Sat, 02:19: Better yet, job interview on Monday. I'm gonna be so smart and shiny. Not.
- Sat, 02:21: Bored now. Oh, little pc, why did you desert me?
- Sat, 02:22: Okay, gonna sign off now. Low batt and I might need it at t'other end.
There's so much to tell you. On a personal level, things are not as I've still not be able to find a new job. all tips and suggestion will be given…
Well, at least that production of Macbeth was ticking all the boxes of my bad production bingo: bare black stage, a wooden chair, a fall of glitter.…
The biggest worry, for me, of course, was the extreme likihood of me flipping a feminine hygiene product out of my bag and into the lap of the King…