- Thu, 12:17: The problem with seeing hundreds of pastiches before seeing the real thing is that it's just a big plate of me… http://t.co/26CifeJD
- Thu, 12:19: The hotel was chosen for staggering distance from Art Institute and it looked like a hotel Maverick would had … http://t.co/fBnUWoF0
- Thu, 12:19: Base camp, Chicago http://t.co/tPg28OD2
- Thu, 12:20: I'd share more photos but last surving camera playing up and only 1/1 photos saving to card.
- Thu, 12:22: That should have been 1/10. Also, somebody keeps not having camera to hand when wonderful/silly happens
- Thu, 12:23: Like last night. dining car on the Lakeshore Limited. Doubl rainbow at sunset out the window. Sweet. No camera.
- Thu, 12:24: Double rainbows are supposed to be raree sightings, but not as rare as somethings, it seems.
- Thu, 12:25: Okay, now Twitter is playing up and mouse is dead. I give up. See you in LA. Maybe.
Mon, 16:37: Corella. Turns out I'm having a server day. https://t.co/hKbCaqUyNX Mon, 17:11: Corella. Turns out I'm having a server day.…
Sun, 17:24: RT @ MoviesSilently: If this hallway doesn't give you the urge to blow up the Earth because it obstructs your view of Venus, I have…
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…