- Thu, 20:53: Awka at midnight and finding nothing to watch but an old episode of the Baron means I've met my Vladek quota early this month.
- Fri, 01:12: Desk-henge! This window faces south so it never sees the sun but at noon precisely the sun hit the building opposite sending down a beam.
- Fri, 01:13: I love these little guys. Can't get enough of 'em. http://t.co/ydyHXljl
- Fri, 01:14: They'e in Barney Rubble! http://t.co/L9QXCUtV
- Fri, 01:17: RT @stephenfry: Just one more reason to love Wellington - I. Want. Naff. Prizes. http://t.co/h4FrlTgN
- Fri, 01:17: RT @astro07: @Wil_Anderson Please retweet to gain support for marriage equality in Australia. https://t.co/VGgKCJ9t
- Fri, 01:21: Which fictional characters other than Ziggy Stardust merit a plaque? http://t.co/3eYauZDy
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…
For a very brief window, due to a random rearrangement of desks, I am working with folks who can sing the Jetsons’ theme song, quote Are…
(This post: Dan Stevens ate four roast dinners a day on crazy Beauty and the Beast diet, Luke Evans on Gaston's New Backstory…