- Tue, 20:51: Saw Julius Caesar at the Opera House last night. I've never seen a leaner or hungrier Cassius.
- Tue, 20:51: 'Dr. Horrible' Sequel: http://t.co/RH3iVUym
- Wed, 02:29: So I wasn't hallucinating random O'Loughlins at the OH last night. Always good to know.
- Wed, 07:02: Danger Mouse creator Mark Hall dies, aged 75 http://t.co/QFP8cawU
- Wed, 10:12: GQ Hottie And General Badass http://t.co/EsGYRGyR
- Wed, 10:13: Dear Michael Fassbender, if I can't have you, can I at least have your frequent flyer miles? http://t.co/uuF9u85U
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…