- Wed, 21:34: Viking chieftain's burial ship excavated in Scotland after 1,000 years http://t.co/gGKFdIcc
- Wed, 21:35: Happy birthday Sir Christopher Wren http://t.co/YpMJNXZW
- Wed, 21:54: @MattBomerFan LA Times refers to Matt's character: http://t.co/I2IRPNM0
- Thu, 10:41: At some point I will stop tittering http://t.co/EDmrKQH5
- Thu, 10:43: Also, just back from noodle night market. yay. http://t.co/guRreTIK
- Thu, 10:44: Sorry, that should have been night noodle markets. And it was only 2 glasses of rose, too.
- Thu, 10:50: RT @Wil_Anderson: I’m fine with paper describing PM meeting Queen as “Ladies Day” as long as they describe male heads of state as a “non ...
- Thu, 10:51: One more, because he's pretty and I'm rosy http://t.co/OcAaxZmS
Tue, 18:05: RT @ racheldharris_: Historical photo day 139! Packing room of country lending services, SA Public Library, c1946. @ SLSA:…
Mon, 17:41: RT @ ancientnmodern: “I tell you what would make this game better, Cedric. A printed mat with different coloured blobs on to show…
Sun, 17:51: RT @ naagovau: Two men and their dogs outside the Commonwealth Bank and Post Office in Banana, Queensland in 1968. NAA: A1200,…