- Sun, 09:13: Squee! (It's back on telly) http://t.co/ZDX71ayN
- Sun, 20:49: Sometimes the completely different climate between the city where I work and the other city, where I live, get to me.
- Sun, 20:52: I set out for sunny and warm. I get here and it's cold and wet.
- Sun, 23:16: Cold War spies cry 'U.N.C.L.E.' http://t.co/FcQEK6Xp
- Mon, 00:36: Terry Pratchett http://t.co/ymd9Idzy
- Mon, 01:26: The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/VTeD91m3
- Mon, 01:29: tomato tomato http://t.co/aAZF7uXe
Sun, 14:12: RT @ SketchesbyBoze: being neurodivergent is cool because I may not be able to repair a car or read directions on a map but I can…
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…