- Mon, 23:32: RT @SimonJCLeBON: News from here: we been working up some juicy DD rarities for the public rehearsals - expect confusion, missing lyrics ...
- Tue, 00:15: It's not Paris http://t.co/29KFZo4
- Tue, 00:16: It's not London http://t.co/hvofYKt
- Tue, 00:16: It's not New York either http://t.co/b6Hcb2J
- Tue, 00:18: Nope, nowhere interesting like that. http://t.co/PCn3ZEy
- Tue, 06:21: Curious siren. Prison escape? Oil refinery about to go up? German air raid?
- Tue, 06:22: It's not Bomer's abs of steel but a girl gets what she can take: http://t.co/1Ieocjn
- Tue, 07:01: The League of Obscure British Actors - The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/fHgtrhK
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…
Wed, 17:47: RT @ statelibrarynsw: One summer day in 1928, State Library visitors saw something quite unusual: a man in a straight-jacket…