- Mon, 23:32: RT @SimonJCLeBON: News from here: we been working up some juicy DD rarities for the public rehearsals - expect confusion, missing lyrics ...
- Tue, 00:15: It's not Paris http://t.co/29KFZo4
- Tue, 00:16: It's not London http://t.co/hvofYKt
- Tue, 00:16: It's not New York either http://t.co/b6Hcb2J
- Tue, 00:18: Nope, nowhere interesting like that. http://t.co/PCn3ZEy
- Tue, 06:21: Curious siren. Prison escape? Oil refinery about to go up? German air raid?
- Tue, 06:22: It's not Bomer's abs of steel but a girl gets what she can take: http://t.co/1Ieocjn
- Tue, 07:01: The League of Obscure British Actors - The Brit(ish) List http://t.co/fHgtrhK
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…
For a very brief window, due to a random rearrangement of desks, I am working with folks who can sing the Jetsons’ theme song, quote Are…
(This post: Dan Stevens ate four roast dinners a day on crazy Beauty and the Beast diet, Luke Evans on Gaston's New Backstory…