- Mon, 07:42: Interview With Michael Caine & Jason Isaacs http://t.co/rT7Noim
- Mon, 07:42: Brilliant rainbow/sunset combo tonight,
- Mon, 07:52: @joshuaegomez The new titles for Chuck should have Morgan twirling on the end of a giant revolver, Spy Who Loved Me style.
- Mon, 21:49: I have such a terrible cold the back wall of my cubicle looks like Jackson Pollock has been through.
- Mon, 21:50: Colin Farrell a fan favorite with ‘Fright Night, ‘Total Recall’ http://t.co/X2lD6NH
- Mon, 21:58: RT @wilw: On the meeting of @NathanFillion (or: The Obligatory Comicon Post): http://t.co/2Ww2OVB
- Mon, 22:01: RT @steven_moffat: The truth about Baker Street. http://t.co/ln8rJDn
- Mon, 22:03: Is this the end for Sherlock? A bloody Benedict Cumberbatch is rushed to hospital in scenes from new series http://t.co/CBHXKuY
(This post: Dan Stevens ate four roast dinners a day on crazy Beauty and the Beast diet, Luke Evans on Gaston's New Backstory…
(This post: Tom Hardy is back on CBeebies, Dan Stevens Reveals He Was On Stilts While Dancing With Emma Watson, David Tennant…
So I finally watched the less than lauded Sherlock episode, possibly the last ever, and if the mission was, somewhat oddly for a commercial…