- Thu, 22:21: David Wenham can crack me up just walking across the stage. Saw The Seagull. Loved it. It's my year for miserable Russian plays.
- Thu, 22:41: New glasses. Feels like I'm walking on the moon. Went for the same frames as always: squat, square and dark, like me, I guess.
- Thu, 23:01: I'm wearing my Rosetta stone t-shirt. Don't normally do mufti Friday but I annoyed the parrots (they Pollocked the washing line).
- Thu, 23:01: But I figured it's okay, cause it's a government press release - in triplicate!
- Fri, 03:05: Memory lapses becoming the norm as Google steps in to fill the gaps http://t.co/u9Q7FYL
- Fri, 05:41: It's damp and cold. Anyone would think it was winter here.
Sat, 13:16: RT @ CSIRO: Yes, it's true what they say, better the (thorny) devil you know. 😈 The sharp spine of the thorny devil makes it…
Fri, 17:36: RT @ ArtGalleryofNSW: When you try to level up and do all the lockdown hobbies at once. https://t.co/agyazUafor Fri, 17:38:…
Thu, 13:10: RT @ drapedinhistory: A woman of the Chinese Imperial Court puts the final touches on her elaborate ensemble, circa late 19th…