- Thu, 22:21: David Wenham can crack me up just walking across the stage. Saw The Seagull. Loved it. It's my year for miserable Russian plays.
- Thu, 22:41: New glasses. Feels like I'm walking on the moon. Went for the same frames as always: squat, square and dark, like me, I guess.
- Thu, 23:01: I'm wearing my Rosetta stone t-shirt. Don't normally do mufti Friday but I annoyed the parrots (they Pollocked the washing line).
- Thu, 23:01: But I figured it's okay, cause it's a government press release - in triplicate!
- Fri, 03:05: Memory lapses becoming the norm as Google steps in to fill the gaps http://t.co/u9Q7FYL
- Fri, 05:41: It's damp and cold. Anyone would think it was winter here.
Wed, 20:31: (Includes dazzle ships 🤩) The artists who outwitted the Nazis https://t.co/V5ZP12hx8W via @ BBC_Culture Wed, 20:44: RT @…
Tue, 17:47: RT @ naagovau: A surprised Boobook owl is caught on camera by Australian News and Information Bureau photographer Harry Frauca,…
Mon, 12:46: RT @ VogueParis: How many of these are on your bucket list? https://t.co/IHKsLHBXqE Mon, 17:47: RT @ holland_tom: The only…