- Thu, 22:21: David Wenham can crack me up just walking across the stage. Saw The Seagull. Loved it. It's my year for miserable Russian plays.
- Thu, 22:41: New glasses. Feels like I'm walking on the moon. Went for the same frames as always: squat, square and dark, like me, I guess.
- Thu, 23:01: I'm wearing my Rosetta stone t-shirt. Don't normally do mufti Friday but I annoyed the parrots (they Pollocked the washing line).
- Thu, 23:01: But I figured it's okay, cause it's a government press release - in triplicate!
- Fri, 03:05: Memory lapses becoming the norm as Google steps in to fill the gaps http://t.co/u9Q7FYL
- Fri, 05:41: It's damp and cold. Anyone would think it was winter here.
Mon, 19:20: RT @ The6thJM: @ JesseW8nmbrs I never will. It has the only scene in television which makes me crack up laughing every single time…
Sun, 18:24: Billie Hayes, Memorable Witch on ‘H.R. Pufnstuf,’ Dies at 96 https://t.co/0xXr1zOfMJ Sun, 19:13: RT @ ticiaverveer: Georgian…
Sun, 07:58: RT @ NTLive: 'Give us a shot of those gorgeous dark orbs' The Deep Blue Sea is now on National Theatre at Home in memory of Helen…