- Sat, 01:40: Creating a God, With Links to Olivier http://tiny.cc/mwstw
- Sat, 01:40: Farewell, Mr. Rochester. Hello, Magneto. (Fassbender) http://tiny.cc/6xpag
- Sat, 01:53: I always knew Tom would have made a better Iago when I saw him in Othello #Thor
- Sat, 01:58: Matt & Confederate Motorcycle on set today. I think he looks good on a bike. http://t.co/jS4ENEW via @twitpic
- Sat, 09:24: High Society on telly. Frank, Bing, Satchmo, Grace. Cool. It's an old typing movie so here I go a-typing.
- Sat, 09:26: Mind you, with Grace it seems there's no getting away from princesses today. Hope the current crop do better than the ones I grew up with.
- Sat, 09:27: Keep them out of cars, mutters the Peanut Gallery. Too soon?
- Sat, 09:28: Did I mention everyone was watching the wedding on the plane? Everyone except the smuck in 11F whose telly was broken.
Mon, 19:20: RT @ The6thJM: @ JesseW8nmbrs I never will. It has the only scene in television which makes me crack up laughing every single time…
Sun, 18:24: Billie Hayes, Memorable Witch on ‘H.R. Pufnstuf,’ Dies at 96 https://t.co/0xXr1zOfMJ Sun, 19:13: RT @ ticiaverveer: Georgian…
Sun, 07:58: RT @ NTLive: 'Give us a shot of those gorgeous dark orbs' The Deep Blue Sea is now on National Theatre at Home in memory of Helen…