We counted it up and between Justice League, Super Friends, Smallville, Lois & Clark and Superman II it was possible to watch over ten hours of Clark Kent last week. Yikes. The sad fact is, I think I actually did, though I swear I was studying during most of it.
My fave cartoon at the moment, aside from the screamingly un-amiguously gay Super Friends is the equally screaming Time Squad. I love it to bits. It's so deliciously wrong. This week, Lewis and Clarke broke up: "I love exploring with you, I'm just not in love with exploring with you." Then poor Lewis promptly squeals with horror at the idea of being dumped. Previous episodes have included Edgar Allan Poe going all Liberace and Blackbeard going all Greenpeace. Highly recommended subversive viewing.
- Time Squad
- Seanbaby's Super Friends Page
- Lex Luthor
- Justice League
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Pick a design
- The Daventry Series
- French Translator
- Approximating Life
- John Frankenheimer, Resilient Director of Feature Films and TV Movies, Dies at 72
- Many Gay Men in U.S. Unaware They Have H.I.V., Study Finds
- Deep Link Foes Get Another Win
- Is There a Gay Basis to Nietzsche's Ideas?
- Treasuring Blacks' Long Memories
- Des Moines family wins naming rights: Digging for adventure, they found a Tyrannosaurus
- Skiers get creamed in Milk Carton Derby as cow (of course) takes top award
- A youthful whim turns into 72 years of marriage
- Why police made it out of the World Trade Center when firefighters didn't
- Americana: Double Indemnity