- Thu, 17:55: Possibly Clarissa, but mostly Maude, if I'm honest. https://t.co/lzhf52ufZS
- Thu, 18:12: Star Wars prequels ‘not very much liked’, admits Ewan McGregor https://t.co/RthiO5l9LG
- Thu, 19:15: A billion-year-old fossil which could prove a new link in the evolution of animals has been found in the Highlands https://t.co/3XCucLh0xb
- Thu, 20:27: RT @YourWullie: Nicola and Donny Osmond, Stourbridge, 1973. Photo by John Myers https://t.co/xIJFIDw4xW
- Fri, 04:47: RT @Beathhigh: More from the Harryhausen exhibition... https://t.co/p6GoDoXTth
- Fri, 05:33: RT @klia00: Aww, come on -- frogmouths don't look angry.
- Fri, 05:43: RT @neilhimself: Terry always cited this ad as inspiration.
- Fri, 05:48: RT @NationalTheatre: "I talk of dreams, which are the children of an idle brain, begot of nothing but vain fantasy, which is as thin of sub…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…
Wed, 17:47: RT @ statelibrarynsw: One summer day in 1928, State Library visitors saw something quite unusual: a man in a straight-jacket…