- Thu, 13:56: It's amazing how popular our little corner, twixt meeting room and plant room, becomes when there are white chocola… https://t.co/9PiluMwfnt
- Thu, 19:28: RT @OzKitsch: @samanthamaiden @frangopoulos @David_Speers Where do you want it, love? https://t.co/Em8HYIJVeD
- Fri, 06:40: RT @70s_party: As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. https://t.co/ImTk3OigE2
- Fri, 06:53: RT @kateStrasdin: A gloriously bright pelisse dating to c1820, trimmed with Van Dyked triangular points picked out in a darker shade of gre…
- Fri, 07:07: Morning mists. I love the smell of PM 2.5 in the morning. https://t.co/mjKIQgwGkD
- Fri, 09:09: I have a lemon tree wedged under my desk. I'm aiming for new levels of eccentricity.
Thu, 12:41: RT @ drapedinhistory: Clearly the 1924 National Hairdressers’ Association wasnt a fan of the bobbed hair trend, but they still put…
Wed, 18:20: I wore this to the office and I don't care. None was there to see. I saw 2 other ladies wearing cherries and big hearts. All my…