- Tue, 18:14: RT @qikipedia: Word of the day: DORYPHORE - someone who derives intense satisfaction from pointing out the errors of others.
- Tue, 18:18: In one of those punishments gone wrong things, I've had so much fun working on this, many trips to trove looking up… https://t.co/l3BGQ5w60d
- Tue, 18:20: In, ahem, unrelated news I accidentally outed myself as knowing way more about the Peninsula war than I should. Tl;dr Sean Bean.
- Tue, 18:28: RT @LeoRosanna: A lady at the library apologized to me today for the "frivolous" reads she was borrowing. I asked, "Do you enjoy these book…
- Tue, 18:29: RT @MuseeOrsay: #FeteduTravail, mais jour de repos : le mus�e d'Orsay est ferm� aujourd'hui #1erMai https://t.co/Y97Zvw6BJT
- Tue, 18:56: Whining about how the wowsers are in charge of Sydney and Brisbane. We shut up at 5 and Brissie turned away a prin… https://t.co/PZofsssaPA
- Tue, 19:08: RT @SirWilliamD: St Paul’s from Tower Bridge as seen from Bermondsey c.1937 by Bill Brandt. This was the opening image of a series publishe…
- Wed, 06:32: Me on my 'day off' https://t.co/UDSZmSiE6s
- Wed, 06:42: My Twitter feed today. All Avebury, wicker men and dancers... https://t.co/o8IynUzQuy
- Wed, 07:58: Here's what the proposed 1900 harbour statue looked like. I don't think it's too much, do you? https://t.co/myg5D2lj1o
You can tell I’m having a challenging time at work when the book in my bag is an Agatha Christie. Nothing against Dame Agatha, of course.…
I’ve no idea what possessed me to wear such a breezy sundress today. Sure, the cherry print is cute, but breezy is the operative word here, as…
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…