- Wed, 19:17: RT @reallykazcooke: I'm glad that in the 1700s they depicted anatomically questionable wildlife standing on a top hat. https://t.co/b5DPIlO…
- Wed, 20:13: RT @astrojenny: Jodrell Bank's heritage celebrated with listed status for telescope and buildings https://t.co/aL32NXwxRq
- Thu, 06:25: RT @NitrateDiva: In honor of Myrna Loy's birthday, be sure to dish out plenty of side-eye today. https://t.co/wxFpp46Jep
- Thu, 06:28: RT @warrenellis: A Very Modern Map of Britain's Ancient Roman Roads - Atlas Obscura https://t.co/hAYXwKDzbZ
- Thu, 06:31: RT @LeeBinding: MEEPING ANGEL! Whoever did this, you are amazing. https://t.co/8ZDVLNA5tn
- Thu, 07:07: Caught reflection of accidental outfit while making pot of tea. Dearly hope colleagues all too old or too young to have seen Breakfast Club.
- Thu, 07:09: Don't care. Been throwing up and crying all morning. I think I'm emotionally compromised. Should be home with telly remote. And pot of tea.
- Thu, 07:09: The usual nonsense (contains some British thespians): https://t.co/4kYVjJFUkq
Wed, 16:16: RT @ OldSydneyAlbum: Amazing night view of Clarence Street, looking north from Druitt Street on 14th June 1936. [@ statelibrarynsw]…
Tue, 15:22: RT @ Briony_Neilson: In the hair salon carriage on board the high-speed Mistral 69 train linking Paris and Nice (August 1969)…