- Mon, 20:15: Little Bourke St in the rain, with the bike couriers going up and down. Could it be more Blade Runner?
- Mon, 20:17: Had lunch with Chloe. Someone should get the poor girl some clothes -she'll catch her death https://t.co/nAf6vPG02G
- Mon, 20:19: Young & Jackson had White Rabbit on tap. I'm moving here now. They make me drink Fat Yak in Sydney (retching noise). :(
- Mon, 20:29: Don't go and see the NGV Van Gogh exhibition. It sucked mightily. Reminded me why I didn't get why VVG was a thing until I saw his stuff OS
- Mon, 20:30: Do go and see the NGV Love exhibition. It's free and fabulous and full of wonderful things and fun facts to know. Love love love.
- Tue, 07:28: RT @eduardo_LACS: What senseless waste. Why kill such a gentle creature? For 'sport'?!? RT if u want global ban on all trophy hunting https…
- Tue, 07:38: #ObssessionComp https://t.co/mEIgGtRJDm
Sat, 17:56: RT @ MrTimDunn: Tonight's travel poster: “Service by Night" By David Shepherd for British Railways. A 1955 scene back down King’s…
Fri, 17:14: RT @ drapedinhistory: Divine. Velvet evening gown by House of Worth, circa 1901. Palazzo Pitti, via @ Europeanaeu…
Thu, 13:00: RT @ jennyleong: A thread on fast fashion 🧵 Becoming an MP meant that for the first time that I had the privilege (pay packet,…