- Mon, 20:15: Little Bourke St in the rain, with the bike couriers going up and down. Could it be more Blade Runner?
- Mon, 20:17: Had lunch with Chloe. Someone should get the poor girl some clothes -she'll catch her death https://t.co/nAf6vPG02G
- Mon, 20:19: Young & Jackson had White Rabbit on tap. I'm moving here now. They make me drink Fat Yak in Sydney (retching noise). :(
- Mon, 20:29: Don't go and see the NGV Van Gogh exhibition. It sucked mightily. Reminded me why I didn't get why VVG was a thing until I saw his stuff OS
- Mon, 20:30: Do go and see the NGV Love exhibition. It's free and fabulous and full of wonderful things and fun facts to know. Love love love.
- Tue, 07:28: RT @eduardo_LACS: What senseless waste. Why kill such a gentle creature? For 'sport'?!? RT if u want global ban on all trophy hunting https…
- Tue, 07:38: #ObssessionComp https://t.co/mEIgGtRJDm
Sat, 13:14: RT @ museumatFIT: Fashion designer Pierre Cardin was a leader of Space Age fashion, renowned for his avant-garde styles. This 1969…
Fri, 13:11: RT @ MoviesSilently: Quick and Dirty Guide to the Original Flash Gordon Serials: The first serial is probably the pulpiest and…
Thu, 17:21: RT @ StuartHumphryes: A snapshot of New York life 102 years ago: I have enhanced this autochrome by amateur photographer John B.…