- Tue, 21:57: Today included singing the Jetsons theme, talking cheese dreams and a rapping cat. And I loved every bit of it.
- Tue, 22:00: Saw The Dog/The Cat at the Belvoir. Still so very funny, surreal and yet pointedly observed. The Galactica shade still has me in fits.
- Tue, 22:02: Also, you haven't experienced life to the full until you've seen Xavier in the cat suit. Though I prefer him as Ben of the endless tinnies
- Tue, 22:03: The cheese talk was with the bar staff. Somehow we ended up on the subject of eating left over cheese and the crazy dreams that came
- Tue, 22:04: The Jetsons? That was probably down to me eating nothing but a leftover creme egg all day. Gotta stay off the creme.
- Tue, 22:14: RT @IAMLenaHeadey: Being told endlessly what is cool and what isn't, is a ball ache. Honestly...
Sat, 13:16: RT @ CSIRO: Yes, it's true what they say, better the (thorny) devil you know. 😈 The sharp spine of the thorny devil makes it…
Fri, 17:36: RT @ ArtGalleryofNSW: When you try to level up and do all the lockdown hobbies at once. https://t.co/agyazUafor Fri, 17:38:…