- Fri, 05:15: They are having unicycle workshops in my hometown tomorrow. WTF. When did my rough working class town become so...Glebe.
- Fri, 05:34: RT @PulpLibrarian: It happens... #WorldBookDay #librarylife https://t.co/SKXDfN85vV
- Fri, 05:35: RT @exitthelemming: Mighty vicious pigeons around these parts https://t.co/7v4Kz0G1z7
- Fri, 05:54: RT @fallofasparrow: Love for sale. #NewtonsLaw tonight on @ABCTV. https://t.co/1JR6AJUhob
- Fri, 07:46: The usual nonsense (+Toby) https://t.co/4kYVjJFUkq
Thu, 13:16: RT @ EJBrand: Nice to see that hiding-a-fart-by-creaking-your-chair was already alive & well in the 1750s 😳…
Wed, 20:31: (Includes dazzle ships 🤩) The artists who outwitted the Nazis https://t.co/V5ZP12hx8W via @ BBC_Culture Wed, 20:44: RT @…
Tue, 17:47: RT @ naagovau: A surprised Boobook owl is caught on camera by Australian News and Information Bureau photographer Harry Frauca,…