- Fri, 05:15: They are having unicycle workshops in my hometown tomorrow. WTF. When did my rough working class town become so...Glebe.
- Fri, 05:34: RT @PulpLibrarian: It happens... #WorldBookDay #librarylife https://t.co/SKXDfN85vV
- Fri, 05:35: RT @exitthelemming: Mighty vicious pigeons around these parts https://t.co/7v4Kz0G1z7
- Fri, 05:54: RT @fallofasparrow: Love for sale. #NewtonsLaw tonight on @ABCTV. https://t.co/1JR6AJUhob
- Fri, 07:46: The usual nonsense (+Toby) https://t.co/4kYVjJFUkq
Sat, 13:58: RT @ trishhalligan: Kate Bush and Emily Brontë both born #OTD, both had hits with Wuthering Heights and who, imo, have quite…
Fri, 12:06: RT @ CatherineMMunro: If you meet a Shetland pony at dusk, be careful they are not a njuggle, Shetland's mythical water…
Thu, 12:35: RT @ TheOldHollywood: Groucho Marx and Diana Ross on the dancefloor during a party given by Bobby Darin at his home in Bel-Air,…