- Mon, 18:28: RT @emilynussbaum: We are now in 2 timelines. Everyone who turned the TV off after LALA LAND won works as a chef. Everyone in MOONLIGHT tim…
- Mon, 19:17: I've had a ratty day but I saw a skinny blonde chick have a worse one ha ha https://t.co/4QUGrAF2RL
- Mon, 19:20: Meanwhile, more news, including a great pic if Ruth (who shoulda won) https://t.co/q3yf2g5cHM
- Mon, 19:58: I know, I shouldn't be mean. I hope the universe hasn't taken any of my other feverish curses to heart. Just not happy right now
- Mon, 22:31: Dean losing his marbles is way cuter than me losing mine. All good in the head now? No. Not ever. #supernatural At least Dean is sweet.
- Mon, 22:33: Me, I'm old fat ugly evil mean and uncouth. All I had were my smarts and now that f-ing concussion is destroying me one bad turn at a time
- Mon, 22:35: So if you're telling me to pull my socks up, f-off. I am being eaten alive here from the inside out, so hell yes I'm unhappy and I hate it.
- Mon, 22:39: RT @NatGeo: Meet George, a rescued baby wombat from Australia https://t.co/UcJxGkFatt
- Tue, 10:46: RT @rahaeli: I've said for years that person w/abusive/controlling partner and stalker ex are 2 design personas every team should require f…
- Tue, 10:58: RT @ottabek: there's more chemistry in this picture than in the entire movie of Passengers (2016) https://t.co/lyhcuSGURW
You can tell I’m having a challenging time at work when the book in my bag is an Agatha Christie. Nothing against Dame Agatha, of course.…
I’ve no idea what possessed me to wear such a breezy sundress today. Sure, the cherry print is cute, but breezy is the operative word here, as…
I wish I was of that generation that get a ribbon just for showing up. I could use a round of applause for just being upright and breathing right…