- Fri, 12:53: There are silver shoes in that shop window. I wish I lived the sort of life where silver shoes were the appropriate response
- Fri, 15:42: Annoying folks by loudly sucking balls. Dammit I need my pearl tea. I'm having a day, it's 42C and I've had 2 hours sleep
- Fri, 15:43: You'd think I had enough of bright yellow beehives and hot pink kaftans in my life right now but no. Saw the B52s last night. They rocked.
- Fri, 15:44: Also Jim et Charlie. Because I love them so much. And like hell would I miss Simple Minds if they were playing in the same town I was in
- Fri, 15:46: Meant to sit sedately up the back but I ran into dearest old pal and it was running across the Hordern Pav to be right up the front. Whoo.
- Fri, 15:47: I did get queasy at the end cause they'd tooked my water bottle. Got sassed by Jim cause he thought I was sleepy. Better he thinks that. Ick
- Fri, 15:56: But I had so much fun. Even though I'm not a kid anymore. I mean, mosh pit, at my age. But I'm here meeting surprise deadlines so ok.
Sun, 16:32: RT @ NitrateDiva: Great movie in the hot-but-evil husbands cycle of the 1940s. https://t.co/OVI2BQoTAY Sun, 16:40: RT @…
Sat, 14:20: RT @ womensart1: Local women crochet/knit sweaters to shield rescued elephants from the night cold, Elephant Conservation Care…