- Wed, 19:45: Saw some collages today at the gallery. I love a collage. Not seen one since the 80s. Copyright killed that artform dead.
- Wed, 19:45: Saw Tatsuo Miyajima at MCA and AGNSW. Love a blinky LED number.
- Wed, 19:47: Also saw Nude, from high Victoriana thru murky mid 20thC to yikes 70s to more yikes now.
- Wed, 19:49: Would have loved to have seen Ruskin's face when he found Turner's stash. That is proper hardcore that is.
- Wed, 19:53: Bad me giggled over the Hockney. The 1966 aesthetic with the blond and brunette was so/too evocative I just LOL'd. Tsk. (Too much tumblr)
- Wed, 19:55: Also saw Rogue One. That bleak ending is now even bleaker. Still, it was like those of WWII films I used to watch as a kid.
- Wed, 19:56: And happy birthday fave fictional character. :D
- Wed, 19:57: Oh, also saw Manifesto again, because cool.
- Wed, 19:58: RT @neilhimself: I have been writing for the last hour to "Classic Sixties TV Themes" and I have no idea why. But at least I'm writing.
- Wed, 20:18: Not sure I dig the Netflix Dirk Gently (though I totes adorbs Samuel Barnett 4eva) but I'm reading the books again so no bad thing.
Sun, 16:32: RT @ NitrateDiva: Great movie in the hot-but-evil husbands cycle of the 1940s. https://t.co/OVI2BQoTAY Sun, 16:40: RT @…
Sat, 14:20: RT @ womensart1: Local women crochet/knit sweaters to shield rescued elephants from the night cold, Elephant Conservation Care…
Fri, 17:25: RT @ naagovau: William Street in Kings Cross photographed by J Fitzpatrick in 1970. NAA: A1200, L84004 https://t.co/LetTg9dvY5…