- Wed, 23:10: Stuff from the web, including goon bags, killer bagpipes and gods of mischief: https://t.co/kcSKPDPTKr
- Wed, 23:11: Up late watching James Bond on telly while playing buckets. It's raining heavily and the possums have effed the roof good and proper.
- Wed, 23:14: Fed a soggy hungry half drowned wee baby rainbow lorikeet today. His parents were desperate. Yes, I answer to distressed baby bird calls
- Wed, 23:15: Did a 7:00 to 23:00 day yesterday for no pay and got in trouble for being tired and grumpy. No. No. No.
- Wed, 23:17: So I stayed home today. I had my wine and Foxtel threw up a minor Pine-Fest on the movie channels. All good until it began raining indoors.
I should have waited before posting yesterday, but I will post my rebuttal to myself here. I’m still annoyed that I found Wonder Woman such…
‘The earth had been pulverised, blown and blasted out of all semblance of what it once was. Not a blade of grass, not a tree or bush showed…
I was going to say no weeds or household chores were hurt in the making of this post, but I did have a bit of a hack at the jungle on Sunday, and I…