- Sat, 20:58: Watching a doco on The Jam on telly. Because. Paul Weller is still my hero. Not just retro. Achingly relevant.
- Sat, 21:47: This is just so now. And that's f**king tragic. #thejam https://t.co/w9aiNSKfyE
- Sun, 17:04: RT @NitrateDiva: I just made an Errol Flynn GIF and now I can't stop watching it. Send help. https://t.co/9tU41z7l5T
- Sun, 17:35: I haven't seen a production of Richard II as that Globe screening. Real fights. Real pathos. Real boots. Real gloves. And so relevant.
- Sun, 17:38: Also featured (I was a 60s TV superhero) William Gaunt as Gaunt (heh). His sceptred isle speech was so now (for good or bad).
- Sun, 17:41: Sorry, that should have read as bloody brilliant at The Globe's Richard II. Got lost in the error messages. My phone is dying, not pretty.
You can tell I’m having a challenging time at work when the book in my bag is an Agatha Christie. Nothing against Dame Agatha, of course.…
Three pages of space news in the paper. That’s more like it, 2019. I think I’m alone now…well, not really. There are other…
I should have waited before posting yesterday, but I will post my rebuttal to myself here. I’m still annoyed that I found Wonder Woman such…